Thursday, January 3, 2008

What? You're still there?

o.o

Wow - so much has happened that I haven't written or screenshotted about. I got some inspiration today so let's see if I can't recap on the past little while.

Happy Holidays and Merry New Year! Obligatory statement, I hope you really get everything you deserve in 2008. I hear it's supposed be a nice, round year.

Rianon left Cerberus last night. It's a sad thing, but due to the many other ways to keep in touch, it won't be that difficult. I hope you find a good niche on Fairy, Rianon!

Homeslizzle & Madsic left the game. QUIT. Finito. THAT SUCKS. Even after they got accepted into WW. I heard that Sic screwed up royally ... and that happens from time to time.. but I couldn't help to wince and say 'oh, crap'. When they joined, and Tzaellia joined, I was estatic. THE BOYS FROM THE HOOD! oh well. I still have Tza in WW, and I really think he's fitting in well. Why shouldn't he, a great player and very warm person. Yay ^^

Speaking of WW : we claimed Tiamat yesterday for FULL DROPS (woop).

Over the holidays, I was sick as a dog with the flu. So what did I do.. I leveled RDM! All the way to 66. YAY! Thanks to my Pascaleee for the River gaiters. Wheee. Mowgul got to 75SAM. Way to go!

Okay work is over, but I think I'll be updating this a little more often. Not with anything interesting, mind you. But I'll try. :P

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry to have left Cerberus so abruptly. It was a very hard decision to make, but you know where I will be ^^.

Only 89 more days!

**I mucked up my other comment and had to delete it, sorry ><

MogKnight said...

Moggie will wants cookies. >:3

Kathy said...

cookies

LisethCat said...

NYAAAAAAA!~