Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's almost the Easter Weekend!! Yay!!

I'm not religious. Well, I religiously play FFXI now, does that count? So when my schedule has it so I've got the whole 3-day Easter weekend off, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited to play FFXi pretty much the entire time! I've got so many things to do!! Let's see then...

Earlier this week, I obtained my Magnifying Spectacles! Clothcraft skill +1 Hooray! This is mostly thanks to Eugene, who's let me borrow his character while I'm camping HNMs to farm up the billion silk threads I needed (I'll need a billion more...). I'm still low level , but I think I'm going to be working hard at this whenever I can.

I've started going campagin again, ofcourse, but I haven't managed my next medal yet. Oy. I've got to put hours into that - with the server merger campagin is a joke. Mobs are beaten too fast, it takes too long for a campagin to start, etc. Blah.

I've also started on those trial weapon thingys. I'm going after the Cure Potency staff. Still on stage 1, and still have to kill like 70 treants.... but so does another galka-friend....

I haven't gotten Odin or Alexander.. I haven't learned wtf VNMs are yet.... I feel so behind, but these next 3 days, let's see what I can't catch up on!!!

Love & Tails
Nya

No comments: