Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend Update, with Nya-noh!

This weekend was pretty fun. I'm back into that hardcore phase of FFXi where the game is on from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. I'm not necessarily in front of it - I still did some chores and walked away to stretch for a while but still. My computer is getting mad at me... I gave it a break now when the fan has to work over drive suddenly... eep! hehe.

So, let's see.. I know I don't have any screenshots.. I've tried to make some but I don't use the Avril Windower anymore.. I should. The screenies I get from using FFXI windower suck ass. Avril Windower is just making me nervous, with all the hackings (I know most of it was done by Somepage.com but still... I'm worried). But who knows.

Wall-o-text isn't fun to read, I know. But for the few that are interested, here was Nya's weekend;

Saturday's Accomplishments:

Assaults~ This SAM in my LS let it slip that he knows how to solo a Periqia assault. And that he'd help me out! *Squeee* I'm just a little over halfway to gettting the Gomlek! Woop. I did 4 assaults and that resulted in 4 new wins, which resulted in a Rank up ! I can get my SM wildcard now.... after I pass the mini games Naja makes me do @@; I've never had to run through so much hoops from a Mithra as I do for Naja. Well... That's not entirely true............ ;)

Level~ 71RDM. Woop. I can wear Hierarch belt (for MP). Most of my EXP pts I just slap on MP gear. Whats the point in enfeebling birds? Not too much.

Maws~ Thanks to Eulvin, I finally got all my maws and explored places I haven't been yet. That was fun!

Swift Belt Run - It went so so super smooth at first, I was amazed. 3 people knew their way around the maze and we knew exactly where to go, and we went 3/3 drops for Swift belt. We also got some panties (I got the good RDM one! YAY!) but then some people needed to leave and we eventually went 3/6. Boo. But... hey... it still went well.



Sunday's Accomplishments

BLU~ Helped Ovuge get 4 missing spells. The first one was Diamondhide. Mowgul helped tank but Ovuge didn't learn it. Mowgul had to leave for dinner (who needs to eat!) and so Ovuge and I went to the zone and tried to tank one on our own. They conned T to me, a T troll PLD is mean. But! We duo tanked like pros. I was RDM/WHM so I used Blink as my shadows, Aquaveil as my backup and Stoneskin as my life force. It died, we survived, and Ovuge learned Diamondhide!!! haha. . then I noobed out and sneaked/invisibled Ovuge and ran out and aggroed all the crawlers. Awesome.

EXP ~ Recapped Bard. Phew ^^;

Merits ~ Obtained 4 merits, and spent 3 in Barspell modification level 4. I need 5 more to cap I think.

Dynamis - We did Valkrum. My ls is made of pro. Someone accidentally stunned the boss, and without any prep time for 2hours or bard songs, we killed it without too many (any?) deaths. Not too many good drops.. I was really hoping for Roundlet-1, but I did get the Bard Cape. Thanks youuuu <3




I hope you're all doing well :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Is cool still reading your blogs and your still enjoying FFXI.

MogKnight said...

We want Nya~ We want Nya~