Sunday, April 6, 2008

April 6, 2008

At the moment, I'm in Sacraium with Tzaellia et Co., farming some Subligar. I don't particularly need any subligar, but I was in the area (EXP Quest) and thought it'd be fun to help out. Buut as it turns out, with RDM and 2x DNC, me being WHM is fairly useless. So, I thought I'd take a minute and update this 'blog' a little bit.

I'm not doing too much these days, I've been in FFXi most of my free time. I think it's shown because my linkshell has been pretty good to Nya;

Seriously, a BRD's dream come true! I was shocked and stunned and a wee bit embarrased to say I might have shed a tear or 2, at most!





A couple notable updates:

RDM75 [Convert Lv.5, Ice Accuracy Lv.2, Slow II Lv.1], Mythril Star 2, Second Lieutentent, Marduk Shalwar, BLM40.


Thats right: Next up, BLM!!! I'm really enjoying the solo part... It's not nearly as hard as I thought it would be.


I hope your all doing well ^^ From my heart to yours, NYA!

No comments: