Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello, again

Hi.

I forgot about this until someone reminded me of it. Someone, whom I never thought would return to the game, said they actually read this wall of crap. That really surprized me! Maybe I'll try and keep this going a little bit. Probably not.

FFXi Updates...

Whew, since April, right? Man oh man, did you miss an exceptional summer... BLM is now 75 done the duo-on-pets way. That was amazing. PLD is also 75 because Campaign is wonderfully easy on a tank job. SCH is 37, a lovely addition to my WHM as a sub... I was so grateful to it in Dynamis-San d'Oria last night when Raise III was only costing me 150MP and I had to re-raise a certain BRD over and over and over.... Yeah, I play favorites. ^^;

I've scored some awesome gear, both from the Linkshell (TY) and from a very stubborn botting-friend who FINALLY got banned, even after all my warnings. It's kinda sad, but he really dosen't care. /sigh. Thanks Arucardo, you always had too much gil to spend. :P Oh, and my most recent aquirement was my obis, the lightning and ice one. I'm thinking of doing Dark next, but I'm going to space out the next real sea-farming day. ^^; Thanks to those who helped, as you always do ;)

I haven't been able to progress through missions as much as I had hoped... I wanted to do Bastok to Rank 10. I'd need a whole weekend to zoom through that.. but getting on for longer than an event is tough enough.

I've been doing more zNMs, just as a helper. I don't see the need to scramble and get points, people are kind enough to let items go to free lot and I've been lucky a few times. 4/5 on the Oracle's set, it's a good resting set. I don't have full yigits and thats really too much time to do!


What else, what else. Ah, I don't know. I'll try and post some pictures.. I still snap at least 10 everytime I'm on. :)

hearts and tails!
Nya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*sprays out soda in his mouth*

Holy crap! An update? From Nya-Noh? I think I'm having a fever, because I must be seeing things >.>