Saturday, April 12, 2008

Screenshots!

I've been a massive wall o' text these few updates and it's about time I show some pictures!

First -- look at my new toy! Eugene gave it to me and I'll cherish it forever. I really like the green chocobos, mostly because they match the WotG chocobos in Past Windy. I'm a dedicated Cobra Unit! Butttt looookit ; ; It's soo cute!!! TY EUGENE!



Next, a couple screenies from Salvage. What an interesting group it is, Woop!

Brainjack is funn...


Before most salvages, this is where I am. One unlucky run.... That was the winning chest.. orz..





Randomness... a dancing galka.... so elegant....BTW -- Grats on Homan Body! Sexy beast!

A weird color "glitch"? that showed up for most people one time fighting JOL. I figured he just went emo.


The Boyz from da Hoodz..




I've been leeching some Brothers ENM with Eugene and his taru buddy. It's really fun when I don't mess up going up / down the mountain. I love it when it looks spooky like this though! hee!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny stuff! Why's Tzaellia gotta be beating you up like that?

MogKnight said...

:3 Jealous of your chocobo~

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Haha, nice post! I feel honored to be in so much of it! ^_^