Thursday, April 9, 2009

I love my friends!

So, today in the game's been great. Really, really great and really, really fun!

I went into SSG with Eugene and we started to farm some Sahagins. I guess some of the new WHM spells drops from them. Eugene had already farmed up 2 spells.... I have the BEST friends. I may not be lucky in (any) other area, but if all my luck went into befriending the best kinds of people, I'm blissful. Thank you Eugene! Now I've played with Auspice and Cura. I really like Auspice... I even got to try it out in our Salvage run tonight. Which leads too...

Bodb's cuffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get a WHAT WHAT! Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Wicked.

I'd post some screenies that I took but that takes a lot of time. Maybe tomorrow. :)

I'm so happy tonight~~~

No comments: