Monday, April 13, 2009


Have you started this yet? I'm really excited. It's something small but new to do... you don't seem to need THAT many people to complete it either. Good things come in small packages, right? ^^ I've helped some friends do the end stuff before I even started, and look at some of the outcomes!



^ That's Synth, aka Rockstar... dosen't he look sooo cute? I think the outfit is very pretty!! It matches his haidate and the gloves and the feets... omg i love it! lol


^ 1way and Tz... 1way holds 2 shields he's so big and pro... and Tz looks like a mage-god! I hope to look like that one day too :)



^ This is Aelvinya. Hehee! I tried to help him do the last BCNM that was super easy with my ls mates but somehow his group was having just a little bit of troubles :( I really wanted to win for him....



^but this is what happened. Sorry Aelvin :( :( but I think the game wanted YOU to be YOU to show you the win, right? ^^ Super Grats!



^Me chocobo-ing to Fafnir today. Is it just me, or do these trees make you giggle too? ^^;


^Eugene's new frilly butt.



^ Before farming EnThunderII (Grats me and gene!) I keeeell tonberry NM. So cute ^^


^ Ding 62DNC. Dancing Edge!


I really want to start learning about the augmentations... and right now I"m waiting to start some of the ANNMs.... sounds really hard and reallly exciting. Can't wait! I love this new stuff, I just think I'm lagging behind in the know-how.

No comments: