Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Morrigans Cuffs!


Big News: Morrigan's cuffs. My salvage group is awesome. Morrigan's Cuffs are awesome. BLM is awesome. This, is awesome. Thank you Neebs, Gene, Synth, Chibi, Auron!!

ACP: Did a bit more, I'm on the first real 6-man BCNM part. I nearly died at the silly Mandragora part... thankfully casting Drain on them re-fills your whole HP pool. It's kind of neat, but I think the story part is a little lame. Lame as in gay. Gay as in, cornyyyyyyyyyyyyy. It reminds me a whole bunch of COP, but oh well. Something to do, new things to do...

ANNMs: Okay, THIS is fun. I like this. It's a bit "new" in the sense that the BC's are outside. I did with some people from LS and we learned that you can't go outside the BC area (how big that is I don't know, but I do know you get a warning). Once you're outside, you're screwed. You can't come back in, you can't cast on the other party members, you can't engage or cast on the NMs. They're a bit hard, but I think a good solid stratedy solves everything. I hope to do it again!

BCNMs: Been doing Fe'e. Hope for Synth's club. I have around 500 beastmen seals, it's got to drop at least once!








Here's a quick sky run, a very quick sky god slash fest. I wish the LS did more sky (haven't done a real sky run in months!), but it's a bit "low" for us. Busy enough with HNMs. :)

Have to go to work soon. I'm trying to level DNC a bit in campagin. Man is it ever slow... I want to get some real good EXP parties to work it up. 75 please! D: I have so many other merits to get........ boobooboo.

No comments: