Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My day with the Rockstar


So today in the game I spent some time with Synthetik, where we were able to finally play some good DD on DD. He built a really good exp pt that we sync'd in Qufim and dinged a few levels. I'm 40DRG now! Yay!





Look! Today it snowed and I think Christmas came early. Thanks Synthetik... You really didn't need to, but it's going to be a really fun toy for me to play with. Now, let's go kill Fe'e, I'm sure he's going to drop your Kraken soon!!!!!!! I've got sooo many BC seals we gotta burn up... I talked with a mathematician today and he taught me about probability... It'll probably drop soon!


So, tonight I had to work. Then I jogged home. Then I drank some sour milk. And now I'm waiting in front of the SSR Gilded Doors to go in. Let's hope for some morrigan hands drop tonight!!

Nya waits.

No comments: